How much should I budget for flowers & decor?
We are asked this so often! Pricing is unique to every event. But just like the dress, the food, and photography, your flowers and decor are an investment. We believe your floral design sets the mood for the entire event and gives your photographer beautiful backdrops for those images that will last a lifetime. While Heirloom does not have a minimum investment, our clients average $3000 for floral and decor. Please remember, we are here to help guide you through the process to maximize your resources for the most impact
The following price list is to give you an idea of starting and average pricing. All designs are custom to your vision and budget!
- Bridal Bouquet $200 - $400
- Maids Bouquet $85 - $200
- Boutonnieres $15 - $25
- Corsages $35
- Arbor Design $450 - $1200
- Aisle/Pew Bouquets $35 - $75
- Tall Floral Centerpieces $300 - $500
- Low Floral Centerpieces $100 - $225
- Non Floral Centerpieces $35 - $65
- Design, Delivery & Set Up 20% - 30% of total investment
- Post Event Tear Down starts at $300
Certain Holidays call for a minimum spend as our design staff gives up precious time with friends and family to produce your event.
- Memorial Day Weekend $5500
- Fourth of July Weekend $7500
- Labor Day Weekend $7500
- Thanksgiving Weekend $7500
- New Years Eve - Christmas Weekend $7,500